Skip to main content


What Do I Need?

Original Documents Needed:

  • Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
  • Social Security Card of student
  • Immunization Record
  • Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
  • Proof of Residency – lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
  • Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
  • Student’s most recent report card and withdrawal paperwork (not required for new Kindergarten students)
  • Documentation if your child was in a Gifted & Talented Program, Speech, Special Education, etc.
  • Any legal paperwork (if applicable)

Other Forms

If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information in this document, please contact the registrar.

Registration Steps