Meet Our Registrar
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 YEAR
Click Here For Application
Students returning to CISD or transferring from another CISD school must come to school to register.
April 16 – May 11
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
8:30 am – 1:00 pm
July 25th – August 10th
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
8:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday
1:00pm – 6:00pm
Welcome to Birnham Woods Elementary!
We’re excited that you are joining the Bulldogs!
What Do I Need?
Original Documents Needed:
- Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
- Social Security Card of student
- Immunization Record
- Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Proof of Residency (lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, or electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
- Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
- Student’s most recent report card and withdrawal paperwork (not required for new Kindergarten students)
- Documentation if your child was in a Gifted & Talented Program, Speech, Special Education, etcâ¦
- Any legal paperwork (if applicable)
What Do I Do?
Gather all original documents
Stop by the school to complete the registration process; no appointment necessary
Does My Child Qualify For Pre-K?
Students must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
Limited English proficient because a language other than English is the primary language spoken in the home. Students qualifying by language will be tested to determine placement in the program.
Qualify according to the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Parents must bring proof of income ALL persons employed within the home (documentation for at least one month of current income). Proof of income can include check stubs, child support statement of payment, SNAP or Food Stamp qualification letter, etc.
The family is homeless.
Has a parent who is an active member of the armed forces.
The child is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. A letter from DFPS must be provided.